Event Cancelled

After a meeting of the committee and discussion with local authorities we have taken the difficult decision to cancel our event on the 5th of September.
We are unsure of how the Covid 19 situation is developing and whether or not we would be able to run the walk on the 5th given the way sporting events have been affected.
We are all very disappointed.
We hope to run an event once the situation allows.