The Walk so far consists of 3 sections. If you want to take a bus the start of one of the sections you will probably need to check out the Tralee to Dingle bus timetable (pdf and will open a new window). Here is a list of the three sections of the walk there is much more information given on these pages.
- O Shea 's filling Station Blennerville,
- The Junction Bar in Camp,
- The Railway Tavern in Camp,
- Hanafin's Bar in Annascaul,
- The South Pole in Annascaul,
- Brian Keane,Checkout Shop in Lispole.
- Leg 1: Tralee to Camp
- Leg 2: Camp to Annascaul
- Leg 3: Annascaul to Dingle
THe first leg of the walk is The Walk begins in Tralee town near St. Johns Church, Castle St. through the Town Park unto a path by the Tralee Ship Canal. The Ship Canal path brings the walker to Blennerville and its Windmill. Continue on through Blennerville to take a left turn on Church Road this will bring you otu to the trail head by quieter country lanes rather than the less safe main road.
The trail starts up the road next to Ashes Pub