Author Topic: COVID19  (Read 105 times)

Lenoxdog

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
COVID19
« on: March 11, 2020, 07:51:42 PM »
As the mathematicals show that COVID19 will be peaking between April and June, do you have date by which you will decide whether to have the event or not? 

kerrycamino

  • Administrator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 47
Re: COVID19
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 01:26:49 PM »
Sorry for the late reply. At the time when you asked I was going to suggest to the Committee leave it til start of April and make a decision. The situation seemed to accelerate  we discussed it and agreed that we needed to cancel the event and began issuing.

kerrycamino

  • Administrator
  • Newbie
  • *****
  • Posts: 47
Re: COVID19
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 11:17:09 PM »
Sorry for the late reply. At the time when you asked I was going to suggest to the Committee leave it til start of April and make a decision. The situation seemed to accelerate  we discussed it and agreed that we needed to cancel the event and began issuing.
5th of September we are doing one day of hiking  from Tralee to camp it is the most we can really guarantee at this stage as we may have to keep people spread out in the buses.
we know that we will have to take precautions for Covid 19 in September and there will probably not be a vaccine available at that date and this is what we feel we can plan for at this stage.

 

anything