Author Topic: Day 2 and 3  (Read 127 times)

karinamolly

Day 2 and 3
« on: January 28, 2019, 04:07:58 PM »
We are thinking of joining the guided walk in May 2019.  And are looking to book tickets online within the next few weeks.  We are looking at staying in Annascaul on the night of Day 2 and joining the walk from there on Day 3.  Therefore we wouldn't be taking the bus back to Tralee on the evening of Day 2 but taking the bus on the evening of Day 3.  Is the cost of the ticket the same on Day 2 even though we wouldn't be taking the bus on that day?  But on Day 3?

Many thanks 

kerrycamino

• Administrator
Re: Day 2 and 3
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 12:34:18 PM »
Hi Karina

It is the same cost so don't worry about it. Do you need you bags transferred to dingle on the last day? let us know before hand and we will do that too
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 12:38:20 PM by kerrycamino »

LinwoodSar

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 01:47:39 PM »
Is there a contact for special arrangements like this, Kerry?

kerrycamino

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 05:32:05 PM »
you will have you ticket to walk on day 2. from camp to annascaul.
you bring your bags to be transferred with you to the start of the walk and we take your bag. The bag is transferred by van to your accommodation in Annascaul. On day 3 same deal we take your bags and we store them in St James' church in Dingle which is the end of the walk.

we have name lists with us we will have your name if you are booked in with us just look for Mike Ingrid me (Brian)

I'll Pm you my number

or email info@kerrycamino.com